This was my first poem which is why it's kinda noobie.I was 13 then.This was during the time when I was into gothic poetry and this was inspired by Evanescence's "My Immortal".
I do not wish to be here,
Suppressed by all of my childish fears.
I do not wish to live
A life of misery and grief.
I wish I could just lie there
And die there.
No one would care anyway
Open my eyes and let me see
The feeling deep inside of me.
I pray,
Each and every day
That I shall find the light
To brighten up my night
And save me from the shadows of darkness.
No matter how much I complain,
It cannot take away the pain
From the sadness that I feel
And these deep cuts just won’t heal.
It is all sorrow’s work of art
That made me nothing more than just a rebel heart.
27 July 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment