A rather recent one...whether it's fact or fiction go figure...It was written at the beginning of this year...oh,and I kinda realised that it's a little bit similar to Aqualung's "Strange and Beautiful".As in the theme.About the inability to have someone or something.Go check the lyrics out if you dunno what i'm talking about.
From the corner of a room,
There I stood.
At the other corner,
There you were.
As my longing gaze rests on you,
I sigh.
You are so near,
But yet you seem so far off.
It grieves me much
Knowing that I cannot have you.
Not in this lifetime
All except in my pathetic dreams.
You may not know me,
My name or my face
Nor even acknowledge the very existence of my being
But still, you’re the one I’m falling hard for.
22 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment