I can't remember where I got the inspiration...written in the perspective of a guy...
As she passes me,
I inhale the sweet-smelling perfume she wears.
An intoxicating and tantalising aroma
That fills my senses.
The ends of her long auburn hair
Brushes against my skin.
Soft and fine is the texture
Of her rich dark locks.
I call out her name and she turns around.
Her gorgeous almond eyes brightening up
And her full lips lift up into a smile
Revealing her straight pearly-white teeth.
She walks towards me
Like she was modelling on a Parisian runway
Sashaying her hips to and fro
Tossing her dark mane flirtatiously with those slender fingers.
As she moves nearer and nearer,
I can feel my pulse racing
My heart pounding to her rhythmic walking
My veins throbbing with her every move.
She reaches me and throws her arms around me
Her lips met mine in a long passionate kiss
Our hands encircling each others back.
Alas, the picture of love is complete.
Yes, that’s my girl, my love
My teenage angel, my heavenly goddess
Her hands are solely mine to hold.
Her lips, mine to kiss.
She belongs to me.
My one and only
My Aphrodite.
8 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment