Sunday, January 27, 2008

Carpe Diem-Seize the Day

I can't really remember where the inspiration for this came from.But the last two paragraphs sort of conveyed my thoughts on a certain unresolved issue which I can't explicitly name until now.

I wanna be an escapist,
To be encapsulated in my own utopia,
Away from the sinister snares of reality,
To concentrate on what I wanna pursue and how to achieve it.
I wanna remain in that cell of mine and not come out.

Carpe Diem.Seize the day.
Learn everything I can and want.
Be the best I can ever be.
Be a winner at all costs.
Until the day the cat is let out of the bag
And the burden shall be lifted.

The truth will set you free
The truth will set me free.
The truth will set us free.
Free from the grasps of delusions
Constructed to divert our attention from reality,
Blind us,cloud our reasoning.

But alas,things shall never be the same again.
Even till then,
I will stand by the truth
Whichever one is.
For now,
I cannot be absolutely certain of the truth
For conflicts exist in the pursuits of it.
But I'll wait.
Wait till that very day,
Wait in eager anticipation
When we will all receive the revelations that we need.

No comments: